The best results in terms of performance and noise level
FIPA is the result of careful study in order to achieve higher heating and cooling performances than a standard fan coil Years of experience have allowed us to achieve a highly efficient fan coil that reaches the best results in terms of performance and noise level, placing the fan coil series FIPA among the most efficient and quietest in the market. Brushless Motors, available as an option, provide excellent energy savings and additional comfort in terms of noise.
FIPA fan coil is designed to be installed in horizontal and vertical built-in applications where high levels of comfort are a must . Their easy installation and inspection grant long term high quality performances without the need of difficult cleaning . The noise level is low.
- Air flow ranging from 150 to 1920 m³/h
- Colling capacity rancing from 0,6 to 10,5 kW
- Heating capacity rancing from 1 to 13,2 kW
Structure is made of galvanized metal sheet.
Insulation is realized with quality materials in accordance to UNI EN-13501-4 fire resistance rules and ensure an excellent thermal and acoustic product.
Direct drive fan, forward blades made in galvanized steel or plastic, impeller dynamically and statically balanced, n. 6 speeds available.
Panel filter type class G1, washable and renewable. Option class G3 also available.
- Drip trays
Made in Stainless Steel or painted.
- Control of the unit
• The unit FIPA can be equipped with two different type of control systems.
• Controlled in room by thermostat.
• Controlled by PLC, remote, through a bus line.
• The fancoil can be equipped with 3way or 2way valve complete with actuator for ON-OFF or proportional control.
• All models are equipped with terminal box.
- Energy saving
Electronic motor available.